AEDIC YOUR BRIDGE TO CENTRAL AFRICA
- 1 AEDIC YOUR BRIDGE TO CENTRAL AFRICA
- 2 WHAT SERVICES CAN AEDIC PROVIDE?
- 2.0.1 Accompaniment in Africa
- 2.0.2 Legal and organisational support services
- 2.0.3 AEDIC's services, some of which are free and some of which are chargeable.
- 2.0.4 If you would like to learn more about the opportunities in Central Africa today and are interested in entering the African single market from a privileged position, fill in the form below
Thanks to Italian, European and African institutional support, we can accompany you from Italy to Central Africa to a safe haven to make your investments in a guaranteed way with plenty of tax breaks.
AEDIC's staff, thanks to the fact that they operate both at the Italian branch and at the head office in Cameroon, can give you the peace of mind of having a safe passage through diplomatic channels for your business in Central Africa.
AEDIC is an Association recognised by the Government of Cameroon (Central Africa) and has the support of the Cameroon Ministry of Trade and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Cameroon and other institutions, and as such has a fast track to deal with local institutions.
In addition, AEDIC has a network of consultants and partners in Italy and abroad. AEDIC is able to provide all kinds of assistance and advice to Italian and Cameroonian entrepreneurs.
WHAT SERVICES CAN AEDIC PROVIDE?
Accompanimentor in Africa
We accompany you in your search for partners, we can do market analyses before you decide to invest in Central Africa.
Assistance Services legal and organisational
We advise you on tax and financial legislation. We advise on company legislation, customs and transport, labour legislation, etc.
We accompany you in organising training courses for employees, selecting the most suitable staff for you, organising trade missions, translation and interpreting services including legalisation of documents with legal value, participation in trade fairs, event organisation, etc.
AEDIC's services, some of which are free and some of which are chargeable.
1.a First market orientation
- Country/sector market analysis
- Information files on regulations (customs, tax, incentives)
- Information on fairs and events
- Lists of local professionals, associated with CCIS
1.b Information seminar/country presentation
- b EVENTS AND COMMUNICATION
- Gala dinners, networking events, organising promotional events or seminars,
- Stand-alone events
- Advertisements in magazines and electronic media, Aedic Newsletter.
- Press conferences, media relations
- Media campaigns (company launches, products)
- Mailing to sectioned lists from Aedic's contact database.
- c BUSINESS CONTACT-ASSISTANCE
- Identification and selection of partners/counterparts (importers, distributors, suppliers and partners
strategic) with/without appointment book
- Organisation of incoming-outgoing missions: workshops with B2B
- Participation in trade fairs
- e ASSISTANCE AND SPECIALISED CONSULTANCY SERVICES
- Administrative and fiscal assistance and basic legal information
- Customs Assistance
- Specialised assistance for entry strategy development (targeted sub-sector surveys, of
- Assistance for participation in Community programmes or international organisations
- Accompanying service for Italian investors in Cameroon
- Funding search for branch opening in Cameroon and general information
- Business advertisements and job advertisements
STANDARD QUALITATIVO DEI SERVIZI
In order to guarantee and implement performance on individual services and to better assist its members, AEDIC carries out continuous monitoring of its services and a customer satisfaction service, which is flanked, in the principle of maximum attention to the member, by a management system
If you wish to take advantage of AEDIC's free services and get a discount on paid ones, and advisable to join.