STATUTE OF THE ASSOCIATION FOR INTERCULTURAL EXCHANGE AND DEVELOPMENT BETWEEN ITALY AND CAMEROON (AEDIC)
- 1 STATUTE OF THE ASSOCIATION FOR INTERCULTURAL EXCHANGE AND DEVELOPMENT BETWEEN ITALY AND CAMEROON (AEDIC)
- 3 SECTION: GENERAL ASSEMBLY
- 4 Section 2: THE EXECUTIVE BOARD
- 5 PARAGRAPH 1: THE PRESIDENT
- 6 PARAGRAPH 2: THE SECRETARY-GENERAL
- 7 PARAGRAPH 3: THE TREASURER
- 8 PARAGRAPH 4: THE EXTERNAL AUDITOR.
- 9 TITLE III: MEMBERS.
- 10 TITLE IV: LEGAL OBLIGATIONS
- 11 CHAPTER 2: OBLIGATIONS
- 12 TITLE V: PROVISIONS
- 13 TITLE VI: FINAL PROVISIONS
An association was created in Yaoundé, Cameroon, called the Association of Exchange and Intercultural Development between Italy and Cameroon, abbreviated as AEDIC.
Its motto is: Solidarity Fraternity Development
The association is apolitical, secular, non-profit and undefined.
Its head office is located in the district of Eulaca Yaounde, and can be
transferred to any other location in the national triangle by a simple decision of the General Assembly.
TITLE I: GENERAL PROVISIONS
AEDIC is a non-profit organisation. Its duration is 99 years.
AEDIC's objectives include:
- Facilitating the education, training and integration of young Cameroonians in the largest training, vocational and sports centre in Italy;
- Facilitating professional internships in Italian companies for Cameroonians
and in Cameroonian companies for Italians;
- Promoting the Italian language in Cameroon
- Organise groupings, information and training seminars on Italian and Cameroonian cultures;
- Seek partnerships with other associations working in the same fields;
- Organising language stays;
- Organise summer camps;
- Enabling young Cameroonian athletes to express themselves in foreign training centres;
- Facilitate the exchange of partnerships between Italian and Cameroonian economic operators;
TITLE II: ORGANISATION
Article 3: AEDIC is open to any person without distinction of
sex or race and religion.
Article 4: The bodies of AEDIC are:
- The General Assembly
- The Executive Office
SECTION: GENERAL ASSEMBLY
Article 5: The General Assembly is the supreme body of AEDIC. It consists of all the members of the association. It meets once a year according to a pre-established annual schedule. However, extraordinary sessions may be held at the request of 2/3 of its members or at the convocation of its president.
Article 6: The General Assembly is competent:
1. The election of executive committee members;
2. The discussion and adoption of activity reports submitted by the office;
3. Setting accession and membership rates;
4. The definition of the association's action programme;
5. Taking sanctions that are without appeal;
Section 2: THE EXECUTIVE BOARD
Article 7: The Executive Committee comprises:
- a president;
- a general secretary;
- A treasurer;
- an auditor;
- a censor;
Article 8: The Executive Committee is the executive body of the activity
of the AEDIC association.
As such, it is responsible for:
- the implementation of General Assembly resolutions;
- It ensures the proper functioning of the association;
- It meets 30 minutes before the opening of each ordinary general meeting;
- It may meet in extraordinary session if the need arises to convene the president;
The members of the executive committee are elected at the meeting
by direct and secret universal suffrage for a period of 2 years by a simple majority of the members present and voting. The vote is counted in public.
PARAGRAPH 1: THE PRESIDENT
The President of the association (A.E.D.I.C) is previously responsible for
the General Assembly. It directs the activities of the association in cooperation with all other members of the office.
The President is responsible for:
- the execution of the decisions of the general assembly;
- the implementation of action programmes;
- The order of expenses. AT
In this capacity, he affixes his signature to all financial and accounting documents and is co-manager of the association's account;
- Representing AEDIC in all civil and criminal matters. In general, it is responsible for coordinating the administrative and financial management of AEDIC;
The Secretary General takes over from the President.
In the event of a vacancy occurring after three (03) successive Ordinary General Assemblies, the General Assembly shall proceed without delay to elect a new forecast.
PARAGRAPH 2: THE SECRETARY-GENERAL
The Secretary General is responsible for
- Provide the secretariat for the work of the office and the general assembly;
- Update and maintain the AEDIC file;
- Ensure the preservation of AEDIC's archives and documentation;
- Prepare reports of General Assembly activities;
- ensure the interest of the president;
PARAGRAPH 3: THE TREASURER
The treasurer is responsible for:
- Collection, preservation of AEDIC funds in Ieur
disbursement with the authorisation of the president and the transfer of the balance to the association's bank account
- At the end of each session, the executive committee decides on the amount to be paid into the AEDIC bank account. The remainder is given to the treasurer;
- He is co-manager with the president, bank accounts opened in the name of the association;
- He is responsible for the General Assembly of
PARAGRAPH 4: THE EXTERNAL AUDITOR.
The auditor is responsible for holding the
control, audit of AEDIC's financial, accounting and disciplinary documents.
It is responsible for the preparation of management accounts.
carries out checks by all means, on parts or on site.
To this end, it has access to all documents necessary for control.
- The auditor performs at least two (02) audits per quarter;
- It presents a written report to the General Assembly;
TITLE III: MEMBERS.
- is a member, any natural person, who fulfils the conditions of
Article 3 of these statutes.
the entry is lost:
- For resignation brought to the office's attention by letter
addressed to the president;
- By deletion proposed by the Bureau and approved by the Assembly
for gross negligence and non-compliance with the statutes;
- With death;
TITLE IV: LEGAL OBLIGATIONS
CHAPTER 1: RIGHTS
deputies are entitled:
- Being informed about activities;
- To be assisted in accordance with the provisions of the Rules of Procedure;
- In order to be admitted and to vote for the various positions;
CHAPTER 2: OBLIGATIONS
Each member must:
- Pay its membership fees and dues as stipulated in the Rules of Procedure;
- Participate in all AEDIC meetings and activities
TITLE V: PROVISIONS
AEDIC's resources consist of:
- membership fees;
- Various contributions;
- donations and legacies;
- Possible service and sponsorship costs.
- A savings account is opened in the name of AEDIC in a local bank. This account is co-managed by the president and the treasurer;
- The treasurer is responsible for collecting the funds from the various contributions and books them into the account within 48 hours at the latest. Remittance receipts will be remitted to the auditor no later than 48 hours after payment;
- He can only disburse these funds with the authorisation of the President
- The duties of unscrupulous managers are immediately resolved and their interests will be guaranteed by designated persons
- Extraordinary General Assembly until the renewal of the office;
- The measures referred to in Article 23(4) shall be adopted by the General Assembly meeting in ordinary or extraordinary session on a proposal from the Bureau;
TITLE VI: FINAL PROVISIONS
The amendment of this statute cannot be executed
which after a vote of the General Assembly meets at least three quarters (3/4) of the deliberating members with a two-thirds (2/3) majority.
In accordance with current legislation, the AEDIC can only be dissolved after a vote of the General Assembly has taken place and at least one fifth (5/6) of it has convened.
deliberations by a four-fifths (4/5) majority or by
decision of the competent authorities if the association deviates from its objectives.
In the event of dissolution, a liquidation commission appointed by the General Assembly will be responsible for realising the assets and settling the liabilities of AEDIC.
Done at Yaounde on 8 September 2013.
Original AEDIC Statute in French deposited with the capital Yaoundé - Republic of Cameroon