- 1 Trademarks and distinctive signs
- 2 Scope of validity of the information
- 3 Place of processing
- 4 Type of data processed, navigation data.
- 5 Data provided voluntarily by the user
- 6 Purpose of processing
- 7 Treatment modalities
- 8 Such data will also be:
- 9 Security of personal data
- 10 Authentication credentials
- 11 Data Dissemination
- 12 Data Communication
- 13 Entrusting data to third parties
- 14 Obligation or option to provide data
- 15 Data transfer abroad
- 16 E-mail communications
- 17 Cookies
- 18 Security Measures
- 19 Links
- 20 Duration
- 21 Rights of the interested party - Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03
- 22 Site content
- 23 Data Controller
- 24 Changes to security policy
We wish to inform you that, under current legislation, those who process personal data are first and foremost obliged to inform the data subject of which data they are processing, and are also obliged to comply fully with correctness, lawfulness and transparency with the utmost protection of confidentiality and personal identity.
In compliance with that legislation, this document informs users and visitors of the site https://aedic.euand all related subdomains on how the AEDIC association (hereinafter AEDIC association). processes personal data collected through the same site.
To this end, the AEDIC Association informs you that no personal information is required in order to access the site. The only personal information requested from you is that which is strictly necessary to provide the service or performance requested through the Internet.
The following information is based on Recommendation No. 2/2001, adopted by the European Authorities for the protection of personal data, ex EC Directive No. 95/96, concerning the minimum requirements for the collection of personal data online, and in particular, the methods, timing and nature of the information that data controllers must provide to users when they connect to web pages, regardless of the purpose of the connection.
We would also like to inform you that, for the possible establishment and execution of relations with you, the AEDIC. association will use your personal data in full compliance with the fundamental principles dictated by: Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the movement of data; Directive 97/66/EC for the protection of privacy in telecommunications; Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 "Code for the protection of personal data".
The various trademarks and distinctive signs shown on the site are the property and/or use of the AEDIC association, and access to the site does not give the user the right to use these trademarks and distinctive signs without the written permission of their respective and legitimate owners. All documentation published on the site is protected by proprietary rights in accordance with applicable copyright law. The documentation, images, fonts, graphics, software and other contents of the site, as well as the presentation and processing thereof, all codes and format scripts to implement the site, are the exclusive property and/or use of the AEDIC association and are protected by applicable legislation.
This information notice, which is subject to subsequent updates, is valid for all processing carried out by the data controller concerning the management of the data of users and visitors who voluntarily interact with the website of the Insieme Italia Serbia consultancy firm, which can be accessed telematically from the address
Please note that by accessing this website, you agree that the laws and regulations of the Italian state will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website.
The information below therefore does not apply to other websites, products or services not provided directly by the AEDIC association, nor to other websites consulted via links and/or activities carried out by third parties.
Below is a description of how the site is managed, both with regard to the mechanisms for collecting and processing the data of users consulting the site, and the data that may be sent spontaneously by visitors to the site, which can be accessed electronically from the above address and by e-mail at the following addresses firstname.lastname@example.org.
Processing related to the web services offered by this site (physically placed 'in cloud housing' at Hostinger,"Hostinger.co.uk"), are carried out at the headquarters of the data controller and are only handled by its employees and collaborators.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, in the course of their normal operation, certain personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected in order to be associated with identified data subjects, but by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the user's operating system and computer environment.
This data is used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning, and is deleted immediately after processing. Save for this eventuality, web contact data is generally not stored for more than seven days.
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site entails by its very nature the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, which is necessary to reply to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
Specific summary information can be found on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request.
In their requests for services or in their enquiries, we invite our users not to send names or other personal data of third parties that are not strictly necessary; it is more appropriate to use fictitious names instead.
The data are processed in order to be able to respond to the requests made by Customers through the aedic.eu site, as well as in relation to pre-appointment or pre-contractual requirements or to contractual requirements and the consequent compulsory fulfilments required by law, as well as for purposes connected with and/or instrumental to the company's business activities.
In particular, since the main activity of Studio di consulenza Insieme Italia Serbia consists in the provision of consultancy services in the fields of labour law and accounting, training and research of professional profiles for client companies, an activity carried out also remotely, also on an on-line platform, the section primarily dedicated to data collection is that relating to the registration or accreditation on the Site https://aedic.eu, and all the related third-level domains.
The registration form to be filled in includes both data that are strictly necessary to process the request and the failure to provide such data does not allow the request to be processed ("user name", "email address", "password", "first name", "surname", "reason for registration"), as well as data whose provision is optional and a refusal to provide such data does not entail any consequences with respect to the execution of the request.
The data will be processed both during the pre-contractual phase (e.g. for quotes/orders/assignments) and throughout the contractual period in relation to the activities performed and also thereafter, for the fulfilment of administrative, tax, quality and commercial obligations and purposes instrumental to the activity performed for the assignments received.
In this regard, we summarise the purposes of the processing to which personal data voluntarily provided by you through the Site will be subject:
- Fulfilment of obligations required by law, regulation, EU legislation or by contract, administrative, civil, tax, labour law, accounting, statutory and corporate obligations, connected with the activity of the Firm or of its Clients from whom the Firm has been delegated to operate;
- the conduct of negotiations and the formation of offers, orders, contracts and invoices;
- data management in relations with Ministries, Justice Authorities, public administration offices and other bodies, credit institutions (banking and financial), Inland Revenue, Chambers of Labour, Chambers of Commerce, etc;
- the organisation of training services, also at a distance, including through the use of online platforms, recruitment services and/or management of job offers;
- administrative management of teachers, trainers and clients;
- management of administrative, corporate and accounting requirements;
- extrajudicial and judicial management of litigation (breach of contract, warnings, settlements, debt collection and litigation);
- internal control services (of safety, quality, productivity, services, asset integrity);
- communications, information and updates, with the systems most in use today (traditional mail, e-mail, telematic systems);
- the organisation and promotion of conferences, videoconferences, conventions, studies and research, also in cooperation with other institutions or companies, with economic, entrepreneurial and professional associations or with other public or private, national and international bodies interested in the dissemination of training activities;
- the inclusion of lists of teachers, trainers, bodies, public or private, national or international organisations with similar aims;
- communications and promotions relating to the activities and services offered by the AEDIC association, including by means of electronic, IT and telematic tools;
- for ascertaining liability in the event of any computer offences against our site.
- subject to further specific consent, for any direct promotional activities, through the periodic dispatch of a news letter via the e-mail address that the person concerned will have spontaneously provided when registering on the site.
- Data may also be processed, in anonymous form, for the processing and analysis of statistics relating to the services provided.
aedic.eu assures you that, in relation to the aforementioned purposes, your data will be processed, in full compliance with current regulations, in paper form and mainly with the aid of electronic, IT and telematic instruments with the logic and methods connected with the purposes set out in the preceding paragraph. In any event, data processing is carried out in such a way as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data, with particular reference to Appendix B of the Privacy Code.
- processed lawfully and fairly;
- collected and recorded for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and used in other processing operations in terms not incompatible with those purposes;
- exact and if necessary updated;
- relevant, complete and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which they are collected or subsequently processed;
- kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed.
The processing may also concern any sensitive and judicial data (as defined by art. 4 of the Code), contained in participation forms, in the event of a request for possible registration in facilitated lists for disabilities, curriculum vitae, for possible indication of being part of protected categories, medical reports, judicial or administrative proceedings, etc., when strictly necessary for the provision of the services requested.
The processing may include - in compliance with the limits and conditions laid down in Article 11 of the Consolidated Law on the processing of personal data - one or more of the following operations on the data: collection, recording, organisation, storage, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, deletion, destruction and communication. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, unlawful or incorrect use and unauthorised access.
Personal data are protected against unauthorised access, use or disclosure. Only our designated staff with their own authentication credentials and duly authorised personnel have access to such data, and all necessary security procedures are in place to protect it from breach by unauthorised personnel. All personal data, which is provided to us, is in fact stored in a secure and controlled environment. To this end, physical, electronic and organisational processes have been put in place to safeguard and protect the information collected as further detailed under 'Security Measures'.
In order to allow access to the service, Studio Insieme Italia Serbia aedic.eu allows registration to each interested party, who chooses a username and provides an e-mail address via a request form. Subsequently, the user receives by e-mail a link to be activated to confirm registration. The access credentials (username and password) must be guarded and kept confidential by the interested party (and/or by the person who will use it on his/her behalf) with the utmost diligence. The interested party must immediately notify aedic.eu of any loss, theft, misappropriation or unauthorised access to the credentials. On receipt of such communication, aedic.eu will immediately block the credentials and provide new ones. Every operation carried out through the use of the aforesaid credentials, even if carried out by one of its employees or collaborators, will be legally attributable to the interested party, who guarantees and holds aedic.eu harmless from any claim and request for damages regardless of the lawfulness of their use.
The personal data of the person concerned will not be disseminatedThis term is to be understood as meaning giving knowledge of them to unspecified persons in any way, including by making them available or consulting them.
The data provided for the processing in question may be communicated to the following parties:
- to persons who can access the data by virtue of a provision of law, regulation, EU and international law, within the limits provided for by these rules;
- to Ministries, Financial Offices, Social Security and Welfare Institutions, Chamber of Commerce Bodies and in general to all the Bodies/Authorities in charge of verifications and controls concerning the correct fulfilment of the above-mentioned purposes;
- to subjects (natural and/or legal persons) in Italy or abroad, who on our behalf and/or in our interest, perform specific processing services or carry out activities that are similar, connected, instrumental or supportive to those of aedic.eu, within the limits and in the manner envisaged by the regulations in force and for the purposes referred to in the preceding points.
In particular, they may also be communicated:
- to business information companies, quality control companies, couriers, shippers and carriers;
- banks and credit and financial institutions, and to authorised bodies within the limits of legal or contractual provisions, for purposes exclusively related to the obligations arising from the assignment received or from the contractual relationship in place, the performance of the services requested, contractual
- to the maintainers of our information system and/or software used by us, in the event of their failure or processing security problems, for the time strictly necessary to restore functionality;
- to those who manage the company's website and mailing list;
- the categories of persons who may become aware of the data of the data subject, in their capacity as data processors where appointed by the data controller and/or persons in charge (employees/collaborators of the data controller);
- to parties who need access to the data of the data subject for purposes ancillary to the relationship between the data subject and us, to the extent strictly necessary to perform the ancillary tasks.
- to natural or legal persons, in Italy or abroad, who, on behalf of and/or in the interest of the AEDIC association, perform specific processing services or carry out activities that are connected, related, instrumental or in support of those of our company within the limits and in the manner provided for by the regulations in force, including persons in charge such as, by way of example but not limited to: teachers, trainers, freelance professionals, consultants, third parties with whom there is a special agreement for the promotion and "co-administered" management of the service;
- to possible subjects outside our structure, with whom we have stipulated precise agreements regarding the measures to be taken to guarantee the security of the data entrusted to them, in any case the data will be processed exclusively for the pursuit of the purposes indicated above.
- accommodation facilities on the occasion of activities promoted by or in which our company participates.
The data provided for the processing in question may be communicated by the controller and entrusted, for specific processing operations, to the following entities:
- to associated units of our company, freelancers, lecturers, trainers, consultants and/or external companies and/or entities, to the extent strictly necessary to carry out appropriate or requested ancillary activities such as, for example, teaching, technical, medical, tax, financial and accounting consultancy, quality and communication, legal, notarial, as well as for the specific purposes set out under 'Purposes of the processing', subject to our letter of appointment imposing a duty of confidentiality and security;
- to private individuals and/or third-party companies - which will act as autonomous data controllers (for example: credit card issuing institutions, banks, couriers or post offices) - which may provide services instrumental to fulfilling the user's request.
The complete and up-to-date list of these private entities or third-party companies can be obtained from AEDIC, Republic of Cameroon, manager Nekam Louis Michel.
Without prejudice to the autonomy of the data subject, for the processing of 'common' personal data (i.e. data other than sensitive and judicial data), including the communication thereof to the categories of persons referred to above, the Privacy Code exempts from the obligation of the data subject's express consent, inter alia, in cases where personal data are required to fulfil specific obligations or tasks provided for by law, a regulation or EU legislation (e.g. fulfilment of obligations imposed by Ministerial Regulations or anti-money laundering legislation), or by provisions issued by Authorities empowered to do so by law and by supervisory and control bodies, to fulfil obligations arising from the contract of employment to which the data subject is a party or to fulfil, prior to the conclusion of the contract, specific requests of the data subject or when the processing concerns data taken from public registers, lists, deeds or documents that are publicly available. It should be noted, in this regard, that the provision of data is necessary in order to enable the provision of consulting and training services and that failure to provide the data requested and/or the refusal of the data subject to allow the Controller to process them may result in the objective impossibility of establishing and/or regularly managing the contractual relationship, to perform the services requested by the data subject, to continue the relationship or to perform the service requested by the data subject to the extent that such data are necessary for the performance of the same.
With regard to other data, their provision is optional. In order for the data to be processed correctly, it is necessary for the person concerned to notify us promptly of any changes in the data provided.
The Controller also makes it known that any failure to provide, or incorrect communication of, any of the mandatory information has the following consequences:
- the inability of the controller to guarantee the adequacy of the processing itself to the pre-contractual and contractual agreements for which it is performed;
- the possible non-compliance of the results of the processing itself with the legal obligations, imposed by current legislation, to which it is addressed.
If the mediation or advisory service takes place abroad or with regard to a party residing abroad, the data may be transferred abroad, in accordance with and within the limits of Art. 42-43 of the Privacy Code, to the country where the proceedings take place or where the other party resides.
The spontaneous sending of data by e-mail to the company's e-mail addresses involves the subsequent viewing and acquisition of the sender's address as well as other data included in the message. This information will be used for the sole purpose of responding to requests as well as providing the requested service.
The User has the right to expressly refuse to receive (by paper, telematic and electronic mail) service, commercial and promotional material communications from the company by sending an appropriate request to our office authorising us to do so.
A cookie is a text element that is placed on the hard disk of a computer only after authorisation. If consent is given, the text is downloaded in a small file.
Cookies have the function of streamlining web traffic analysis or signalling when a specific site is visited and allow web applications to send information to individual users.
As far as the best protection of personal data beyond the control and management of our company is concerned, we recommend that you ensure that your computer is equipped with appropriate software devices for the protection of network data transmission, both incoming and outgoing (such as up-to-date antivirus systems) and that your Internet service provider has taken appropriate measures for the security of network data transmission (such as firewalls and spam filters).
The Controller shall not be liable for untruthful information sent directly by the user (e.g. correctness of e-mail address or details of means of payment e.g. credit card or postal address), as well as information concerning the user that has been provided by a third party, even fraudulently.
Should third parties wish to carry out links from their own sites to the one we own (aedic.eu and all possible third tiers), the AEDIC association only allows these to be carried out with the written permission of the respective owner; any such requests may be addressed to email@example.com. In any event, any form of link to this site if inserted by third parties, with prior authorisation, must not damage the image and activities of the AEDIC association.
Interactive links between our site and other sites, including those operated by third parties, are made by the company without exercising any control over the information, products, services that may be offered or policies adopted on those sites, nor over their correspondence with current regulations.
the AEDIC association accepts no liability whatsoever for the content and technical-operating methods of sites interactively linked to ours, with particular reference to the adoption of minimum computer security measures. We therefore recommend that users take precautions with suitable anti-virus systems when connecting to these sites.
The processing of personal data shall last as long as necessary for the performance of the service. After termination of the relationship, in addition to conservative archiving, all processing operations arising from the need to - fulfil civil, fiscal or tax obligations; - manage any litigation arising from the relationship and brought by or against the data controller; - carry out analyses and process statistics in anonymous form. The sending of communications to the addresses communicated for the pursuit of the purposes indicated above may continue even beyond the period referred to in this point. The data subject may in any case request the cessation of such processing by sending an e-mail to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
- In connection with the processing of personal data, the data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet recorded, and its communication in intelligible form.
- The data subject has the right to obtain information in relation to:
- origin of the data;
- purpose of processing;
- logic of the processing;
- identification details of the Data Controller and the Data Processor where appointed;
- identification details of the persons to whom the data may be disclosed.
- The data subject is also entitled to obtain:
- updating, rectification or integration of the data collected;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in breach of the law, including data whose storage is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations referred to in the preceding points have been brought to the attention of those to whom such data have been communicated or disseminated, except where this proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared to the right protected.
- The data subject also has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if they are relevant to the purpose of collection;
- the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising material.
Requests for the exercise of the rights referred to in Article 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03 in favour of the data subject, as well as any verification and integration, updating and rectification operations may be addressed to the Data Controller as indicated below.
the AEDIC association will, if it deems it appropriate and/or necessary, communicate specific disclosures prepared for specific services.
The data controller of any personal data processed as a result of consulting our site and of any other data used for the provision of our services is the AEDIC - AEDIC associationresponsible Roberto de Bortoli . The list of appointed managers is available at the firm's offices and can be requested for consultation at email@example.com